Air Canada celebrates Aeroplan's 35th anniversary. Allowing members to win more than 35 million miles!
Air Canada is proud to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Aeroplan, Canada's premier travel loyalty program. To mark 35 years of loyalty, Aeroplan is launching its biggest contest yet, with the opportunity for 45 lucky members to win a total of 38.5 million miles.
From August 22 to September 25, Aeroplan is offering members two ways to win. Ten lucky members will have the chance to win 3.5 million Aeroplan Miles and make their dream bucket list trip a reality. In addition, 35 members will be able to win 100,000 miles. Members can register to enter the contest by going to aeroplan.com/35 and submitting their Aeroplan number.
To enter, members simply register their Aeroplan number at aeroplan.com/35 and share on social:
Grand Prize Draws:
There will be ten grand prize draws of 3.5 million miles. After a member registers, every transaction with an Aeroplan partner counts as an automatic entry for the grand prize. Each time you earn miles with any of Aeroplan's 75+ partners, redeem miles for a flight, hotel stay, car rental, merchandise, activities or donate miles via Aeroplan's Member Donation Program, you're entered for one of these ten grand prizes. Aeroplan affiliated cardholders get 35 bonus entries if they make at least one transaction with their card during the contest period.
Share on Social:
Win one of 35 secondary prizes of 100,000 miles. Share your picture-perfect trips, tag the people you would go with and hashtag #withaeroplan for a chance to win a secondary prize. Participants can post every day for more chances to win.
- Arriving Fresh: Combatting Jet Lag
- Air Canada Café opens at Toronto Pearson Airport
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations now in force
- Canada issues travel advisory for Hong Kong
- Air Canada announces first two New Routes to be operated with game changing Airbus A220-300
- NEW! Seasonal flights to New Zealand
- "Smart bags" onboard Air Canada flights
- Air Canada enhanced check-in process
- ADM Aéroports de Montréal unveils new brand platform
- WestJet - Buy Business, get Gold