Effective March 11, 2019 WestJet has updated their change and cancel penalty fee structure.
Effective March 11, 2019 WestJet has updated their change and cancel penalty fee structure. The penalty amounts will not change. WestJet change penalty fees can be found here.
The new penalty structure will take effect for tickets purchased on or after March 11, 2019. Tickets issued prior to this date will follow the penalty structure in place at the time of ticket issuance.
The BusinessFlex and PremiumFlex fares still offer no change or refund penalty fees, as well as other benefits such as no fee on checked baggage and seats in the Business or Premium cabin.
- More value for your Aeroplan Miles
- Air Canada updates schedule through July in response to ongoing grounding of Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
- Tips for Traveling with Your Boss
- Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements
- Top Ways to Survive Air Travel
- Air Canada grounds Boeing Max 8s until at least July 1
- Marriott Cancellation Policy Loses Flexibility for Business Travellers
- Top ways to survive the busy air travel season
- New WestJet Summer Schedule + Dreamliner Domestic Service
- Are Basic Economy Fares a good fit?