Effective March 11, 2019 WestJet has updated their change and cancel penalty fee structure.
Effective March 11, 2019 WestJet has updated their change and cancel penalty fee structure. The penalty amounts will not change. WestJet change penalty fees can be found here.
The new penalty structure will take effect for tickets purchased on or after March 11, 2019. Tickets issued prior to this date will follow the penalty structure in place at the time of ticket issuance.
The BusinessFlex and PremiumFlex fares still offer no change or refund penalty fees, as well as other benefits such as no fee on checked baggage and seats in the Business or Premium cabin.
- NEW! Seasonal flights to New Zealand
- "Smart bags" onboard Air Canada flights
- Air Canada enhanced check-in process
- ADM Aéroports de Montréal unveils new brand platform
- WestJet - Buy Business, get Gold
- Air Canada Introduces Maple Leaf Lounge Express
- More value for your Aeroplan Miles
- Air Canada updates schedule through July in response to ongoing grounding of Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
- Tips for Traveling with Your Boss
- Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements